Our little one is becoming a young lady. I should rejoice. And I do.
I also remember the many moments of our life:
- how tiny you looked in your baby carrier;
- bouncing along Daddy, for your first Daddy-Daughter Date, dressed in pink from head to toes;
- leading the pack in our Saturday bike rides;
- enjoying your very first clear sounds in the audiologist’s office;
- surprising a homeless man with a bear hug because”you loved him”;
- singing your heart out in concerts with Anima or in the bathroom;
You were born to the sound of Vivaldi”s Seasons performed by the amazingly talented Anna-Sophie Mutter:
Your voice is still music to my years:
Happy Birthday Dearest!